Please treat this discussion forum with the same respect you would a public park.
The guidelines on this page are not hard and fast rules, merely aids to the human judgment of our community. Use these guidelines to keep this a clean and bright place for civilized and intelligent public discourse.
Moderators have special authority; they are responsible for this forum. But so are you. With your help, moderators can be community facilitators, not just janitors or police.
When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. It encourages the bad behavior by acknowledging it, consumes your energy, and wastes everyone’s time. Life is short, so just flag it and move on. If other people also flag it, action will be taken, either automatically or by moderator intervention.
Help make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.
Remember that you are sharing this forum with other people, don’t say anything here you wouldn’t say in public. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.
You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But, remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid:
- Ad hominem attacks and other logical fallacies.
- Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content.
- Knee-jerk contradiction.
Instead, provide well reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.
The conversations we have here set the tone for everyone. You have the power to influence the future of the Adolfcoin community by choosing to engage in discussions that make this forum an interesting place to be — and avoiding those that do not.
The Führerbunker forum provides tools that enable the community to collectively identify the best (and worst) contributions: favorites, bookmarks, likes, flags, replies, edits, and so forth. Use these tools to improve your own experience, and everyone else’s, too.
Let’s try to leave our park better than we found it.
Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:
- Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
- Respect others. Don’t harass or troll anyone, and if you see a troll, don’t feed them.
- Respect the Führerbunker. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
This is a public forum, and search engines index these discussions. Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends.
Please make an effort to put things in the right place.
- Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
- Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
- Don’t post no-content replies.
- Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
- Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.
Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button. Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a Linked Topic.